- Realtors Since 1994 (Michelle) and 1997 (Michael)
- Certified Buyer’s Representative (CBR) - 2001 (Michael)
- Certified Relocation Specialists - 2007 to present
- Certified Real Estate Negotiators (CREN) - 2008
- New Home Specialist (NHS) - 2008 (Michael)
- Ranked In The Top 5% Of NP Dodge Realtors For Production
- Ranked In The Top 10% Of All Realtors In The Omaha Area For Production
- Together We Have Participated In Over $150 Million Dollars Of Residential And Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- To Serve Our Clients At The Best Level Possible, We Keep TWO Full-Service Offices - One At Home And One At NP Dodge. We Are Fully Mobile As Well - Laptops, Smartphones, On The Go Scanning Of Documents - You Name It! We Utilize All Forms Of Technology To Their Full Advantage!
- In Addition, We Continually Invest In Ourselves And Our Real Estate Careers By Attending Professional Education Courses Such As:
* Leader’s Choice Training - 2006 Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) - 2010
* Rich Casto’s “Power Up” - 2008 NP Dodge “Realtor Boot Camp”
* Ongoing Professional Real Estate and Ethics Continuing Education
* Monthly Educational Courses Offered By NP Dodge Trainers
Michelle is a native Texan who made Omaha her home over 15 years ago. Michael is from Sidney, Iowa and moved to Omaha in 1991. We truly love everything about Nebraska and Southwest Iowa, especially the people! We married in 2001 and have a wonderful son, Jack, who is 10. Our hobbies include spending quality time with friends & family, playing golf, cooking, landscaping our home and watching the Huskers win!
Thank you again for selling my home! You were SO PATIENT with me in answering all my questions and all the times I called you; I really did appreciate it. You made the selling and moving so easy, I can't believe how smooth everything went thanks to you and all of your help!
- Mary Lou M. February 2011
Thank you both for all your help in our newest home transition. What other agents would not only help tile a client's home, but sell it and then help lug stuff out of the basement? We owe you; thanks again!
- Scott & Tifany S. May 2013
What we appreciated about the Jenkins' was the "no pressure" philosophy that was apparent from the beginning. We had a common goal of trying to find the best possible house together and they would help as much or as little as we wanted. In the end we found a valuable, unbiased sounding board in both Michael and Michelle during our home building process, in every aspect from choosing anything from the builder and lender to the flooring and paint colors!
- Mike & Emily R. August 2011